Nippon Koei India Pvt. Ltd.
Nippon Koei India Pvt. Ltd. has established the following policy in order to take all possible measures to protect personal information and to meet confidence of the society, clients, suppliers and employees.
- When handling personal information, the Company complies with laws including the Personal Information Protection Law and the Individual Number Act and other rules of law including guidelines of related government ministers and agencies and the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- When obtaining personal information, the Company clarifies the purpose of use and obtains and uses such information in an appropriate manner.
- The Company recognizes the importance of ensuring security of personal information and ensures such security by taking preventive measures against unlawful access, loss, destruction and falsification of personal information and risk of leakage.
- When contracting the handling of personal information to independent contractors, the Company carries out necessary and appropriate supervision so that appropriate handling is ensured by contractors.
- The Company particularly recognizes the importance of specific personal information (personal information including the individual number) and works to ensure strict use of such information and prevention of leakage.
- Personnel who handle personal information in the course of the Company's business operations recognize the importance of personal information protection and handle such information appropriately in accordance with rules of law and internal regulations specifying appropriate obtainment, use, provision and disposal of personal information.
- The Company reviews the system to manage personal information by paying close attention to the social trend and improves the system on a continuing basis.
- Contact for inquiries and complaint handling:
The department in charge of receiving inquiries, complaints and requests for disclosure is the Legal & Compliance Dept. Receipt of inquiries and complaints from the Company's officers and employees, however, is in the charge of the Personnel Dept.
Established: November 1, 2015
Revised: October 1, 2016
May 30, 2017